Thursday, September 30, 2010

I travel heavy

This is one of the sculptures I applied with at KE10.

I just found out that I can find out on their homepage already tomorrow night if I´m out, or if I made it to the 3. round.

I´m just not sure I dare look? After all I was turned down for a job on tuesday, turned down for a grant for going to Miami yesterday (I think they gave around every third person that applied, so yes, I really was turned down), and then turned down at KE10 on friday? Can I do that? I´m not sure....

I´ll go to a concert tomorrow night (with Spejderrobot, I should remember to mention, since my best read posting yet was the one about him), and try not to think about it, and maybe... maybe... I´ll look on saturday morning. Maybe.

Okay. I´m not sure I really feel like this, but this is very late friday/very early saturday, and here´s this weeks update:

Tuesday: refused job application.
Wednesday: refused grant application for Miami.
Friday: refused grant application for Miami.
Friday: refused at KE10, I didn´t make it to the third round and NONE in the jury gave my work a yellow dot, which means special intrest or appreciation.

Next week? Come on! It can´t get any worse!






No comments: