Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Spejderrobot

I know. I know. Yes, I DO know.

I should be posting more often. And I ought to post something about my new work, Hoops (in lack of a better title, so far). And maybe something about me applying for Kunstnernes EfterĂ„rsudstilling. KE10,  very soon - one of those juried exhibits, where you pay 475 kroner to apply,  and then they turn you down on a depressingly regular basic....

And I certainly ought to post something about going to Miami in december for Art Basel Miami Beach/Pool Art Fair (see, there I did it, it wasn´t that difficult after all;-)).

Maybe I´ll post something about Hoops tomorrow, or the day after, cause Lars will come tomorrow and help me take some decent photos. At least that´s what we hope, depending on the light and the mood of the camera.

But for now I think I´ll just post that video presentation Spejderrobot did of himself and put on Youtube, cause I think it´s the coolest video in the world, and I really admire him for making it. And I´ll copy him the moment I find out how to do something similar about my mental disease:-)

The reason I came to think about him tonight is that he applied for my friendship on Facebook today. I immidiately said YES, even though I suspect it to be some kind of mistake. He accidently hit the wrong button, I think, since I had the idea he got pretty tired of me on MySpace just because I asked him a billion questions...

Anyway here´s the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbrfJAHjnhs

And this is the music (this is from the first album, you might buy the second as well;-)): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai9NHHaRxFE&feature=related



1 comment:

Janis Sawyer said...

I know this doesn't work at all in Danish, but what's not to love? Look at that smile!

And those juried things? Where do you think 'starving artist' comes from? Apply, apply, apply.

Good to see a new post!